In some circumstances, our use of your information will be subject to the requirements of the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (commonly known as “HIPAA”). For example, when you open an account and submit information to apply for a transplant, that information is subject to HIPAA requirements. In those circumstances, our Notice of Privacy Practices will also apply.
Information we collect
The information we collect from you varies, depending on the way you use our Services. We collect information from or about you in the ways described below.
Information you provide to us
When you use our Site or Services, we collect information that you choose to share with us. We collect several types of personal information from and about you when you use our Site or Services. This information may include:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Credit or debit card information
- Insurance information
Social Media Log-in: If you use the option to log in with social media we will receive the information included in your public profile, such as your social media handle, and your name.
We also collect any information you choose to provide to us.
Other Information We Collect When You Use The Services
You do not need to create an account or provide personal information in order to browse or use our Site or Services. Our Site, however, collects certain information automatically about you and your use of our Site and Services that does not necessarily personally identify you, your interactions with us and information regarding the device you use to access our Site and Services (collectively “Other Information”). This information includes:
- device information, such as hardware setting, web browser type and language.
- IP address, MAC address.
- identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (e.g. device advertising ID)
- times you have accessed pages
- pages you have viewed
- searches you have conducted
- pages you visited before or after navigating to our Site
Information we collect from third parties
We may collect information about you from third parties including social media networks and analytics providers (see below) or publicly available sources.
How we use your information
We use your information to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize our Site and the Services we provide to you, including our marketing of our Services to you. We also use your information to communicate with you and to operate our business. More specifically, we may use your information to:
- Deliver our Services to you, including providing access to our Site’s online features, such as fax submission, completing and processing your online purchases or engaging in other transactions with us
- Communicate with you about the Services, including to respond to your customer service requests or respond to any other inquiry or correspondence you send to us
- Analyze and improve the Site and Services: including developing and improving products and services, monitoring and analyzing trends and usage;
- Prevent, detect, investigate, or remediate security or other legal concerns, including fraud
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of us our users, or any other person or the copyright-protected content of the Services
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, or industry requirements, or respond to subpoenas or government requests
- Fulfill any other purpose for which your provide it or consent
How we share your information
We may share information collected about you in the following situations:
With service providers, sellers, and partners:
- We share information about you with service providers to perform functions and process your data and to help provide our Services including hosting and storage providers, payment processors etc.
With third parties for legal or security reasons:
We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing
the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others.
- Detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
With third parties as part of an acquisition or liquidation:
- We are involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, corporate divestiture, reorganization, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company or if we undergo liquidation or bankruptcy proceedings, we may share your information in connection with such transaction or proceeding before and or after the transaction closes or the proceedings are completed.
- With your consent. We may share information in other ways if you give us consent or direct us to do so.
- We do not share personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
- remembering your preferences and allowing you to enter your user name less frequently;
- uniquely identify each user session when you access the services;
- compile aggregated statistics to analyze how the services are used;
- measure the effectiveness of our site, services and content
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to disable cookies on your browser (see below) but doing so may prevent you from using the full features of the services. For information about your choices regarding these technologies please see “Your Access and Choices regarding your Personal Information” below.
How we use Google Analytics
For analytics, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics may set cookies on your browser or mobile device or read cookies that are already there to collect information. Google Analytics may also receive information about you from apps you have downloaded that partner with Google. Google Analytics collects information such as how often you use our App. We use the information provided by Google to improve our Site and the Services. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information.
For more information regarding how Google collects, uses, and shares your information please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
How we protect your information
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information. Please keep in mind that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication, and we cannot guarantee that the information collected about you will always remain private when using our Services. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
This Site is not directed at or intended for use by children under 18 years old. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18. If we are made aware of such a situation, we will delete such information.
We may make changes to this policy from time to time, in our sole discretion. Your continued use of any of the Services after the changes have been made will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
Effective Date: September 30, 2021